1. When purchasing downlights, from a health perspective, LED downlights designed with non-toxic materials are more expensive. Do not use cheap LED downlights. Currently, only a few LED manufacturers use non-toxic materials to produce them. You can use your nose directly, smelly products are much cheaper than tasteless products.
2. When purchasing downlights, because LED downlights are new products, China's national standards are lagging behind, but the country provides product qualification tests. LED downlights with international safety certifications (such as GS, CE, UL, etc.) and national product quality certificates are expensive because they are more reliable in terms of safety design. Consumers pay attention to the authenticity of the certificate.
3. When purchasing downlights, LED downlights have different Lighting angles. Special lighting angle, higher price. Such as full-scattering angle LED downlight, the price is higher. The key to the quality of LED downlights is life, which is determined by light attenuation. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
4. When the downlight is purchased, the emitter of the LED downlight is a wafer, and the price varies from wafer to wafer. Chips in Japan and the United States are relatively expensive, and wafer prices in Taiwan and China are generally lower than those in Japan and the United States.
5. When the downlight is purchased, the LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is the same, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products. However, from the perspective of applicable environmental safety, the reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design is adopted, and the LED downlight is fire-proof, UV-proof, and the price is high for low-temperature cracking.
6. Downlight installation: Before starting the installation process, we should make a round hole in the ceiling according to the opening size and installation position. Then unplug the wire used for the power supply and connect the wire to the downlight. The connection must be firm and not loose. Hold the downlight with your hands and install the two ends of the shrapnel, then press the middle mounting hole, and then push the ceiling. If the bulb is installed, please adjust the size according to the size. The downlight is fixed on the ceiling by the elastic force of the installation shrapnel. We can do it ourselves and see if the strength and tightness are appropriate. If we want to disassemble the downlight, please grasp the lamp of the downlight by hand, press the cover, and then pull it down forcefully.