1. Mark the position of the expansion screw on the wall according to the hole on the wall lamp hanging plate.
2. Use an electric drill to drill holes on the marked points on the wall. Pay attention to understand the wiring layout first, do not drill into the wires, and pay attention to the depth of the drilled holes.
3. After drilling the holes, you can start to install the expansion screws. First, insert the expansion screws into the drilled holes, and then use a hammer or other things to drive the expansion screws into the wall until all are submerged in the wall.
4. Put the wood screws through the hole of the wall lamp hanging plate, and then fix them on the expansion screws. Pay attention to the fixing on both sides alternately, so as to avoid the offset of the wood screws.
5. Connect the hanging plate and the ceiling plate with screws, and then tighten the bald screws to fix the ceiling plate. Finally, disconnect the indoor power supply, then connect the wall lamp's wire and power cord, and install the wall lamp.