Because of the characteristics of light, thin, soft, long life, safety, etc., led flexible lights have gradually emerged in the decoration industry. However, because led flexible lights are emerging products, many customers have not used them, and do not know how to install them. Let's share it.
Installation method of led flexible light:
1. Indoor installation: When the led flexible lamp is used for indoor decoration, it is very simple to install because it does not have to withstand wind and rain. Generally speaking, there is self-adhesive 3M double-sided tape on the back of each LED flexible lamp. When installing, you can directly remove the sticker on the surface of the 3M double-sided tape, then fix the light bar to the place where you need to install it and press it flat by hand. Enough. As for some places where a corner is needed or if it is long, what should I do? Very simple, the LED flexible light is a circuit structure composed of 3 LEDs in series and parallel, and each 3 LEDs can be cut and used separately.
2. Outdoor installation: Outdoor installation will withstand wind and rain. If 3M glue is used to fix it, the 3M glue will decrease over time and cause the led flexible lamp to fall off. Therefore, outdoor installation often uses card slot fixing. The place that needs to be cut and connected is the same as indoor installation, except that it needs to be equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the connection point.
3. Pay attention to the connection distance: Generally speaking, the longest connection distance of 3528 series led flexible lights is 20 meters, and the longest connection distance of 5050 series led flexible lights is 15 meters. If the connection distance is exceeded, the LED flexible lamp will easily heat up, which will affect its service life during use. Therefore, the installation must be carried out according to the manufacturer's requirements, and the LED flexible lamp must not be overloaded.
4. Controller connection mode: led flexible marquee strips and RGB full-color light strips need to use a controller to achieve the changing effect, and the control distance of each controller is different. Generally speaking, the control distance of the simple controller is 10-15 meters, and the control distance of the remote controller is 15-20 meters, and the maximum distance can be controlled up to 30 meters. If the connection distance of the led flexible lamp is long, and the controller cannot control such a long light strip, then a power amplifier is needed for tapping.
5. Power connection method: The general voltage of the led flexible lamp is DC 12V, so it needs to use a switching power supply. The size of the power supply depends on the power and connection length of the led flexible lamp. If you don’t want each LED flexible light to be controlled by a power supply, you can buy a relatively large switching power supply as the total power supply, and then connect all the light input power sources in parallel (if the wire size is not enough, you can extend it separately), Main switch power supply. The advantage of this is that it can be controlled centrally. The inconvenience is that the Lighting effect and switch control of a single LED lamp cannot be realized. The specific method can be measured by yourself.