1. Note for outdoor use of the flash: please prevent direct sunlight from directing the wireless trigger sensor of the flash to ensure that the flash can be used normally.
2. Outdoor use of soft light umbrella Note: When the soft light umbrella is installed in the outdoor flashlight, it is easy to be blown down by the wind, causing the hot shoe of the flashlight to break. Please fix the mounting bracket or avoid outdoor use.
3. The photo is under-exposed or over-exposed? Check whether the camera's shutter, aperture, and sensitivity (ISO) are too close to the flash limit, or whether the camera's exposure compensation, exposure bracketing and other flash-related settings are correct.
4. There are dark corners in the photo or only part of the subject can be illuminated? Please check the current coverage focal length of the flash. Please check whether the focal length of the lens exceeds the coverage of the flash. The zoom range of the lamp holder designed for this product is 24~105mm of the medium format system. You can try to pull out the wide-angle diffuser to expand the flash range.
5. If the flash control panel is blurred, it is because the panel is covered with a protective film, you can tear it apart to enjoy a clearer visual effect.
6. The flash status is abnormal. Please try to turn off the power of the flash and the camera. After installing the flash on the camera hot shoe, turn on the flash and the camera again. If there are still abnormalities, please replace with a new set of batteries and try again.