The led panel light uses ultra-high brightness led as the light source, which is suitable for indoor Lighting in hotels, bars, western restaurants, coffee shops, home interior decoration, etc. It can directly replace the original ordinary fluorescent lamps, and its brightness is higher. The advantages and performance of led panels are as follows:
1. Flexible design: LED is a point-shaped luminous body. The designer can design various light sources with different shapes and different particles according to customer requirements through the flexible combination of points, lines and surfaces. The design is very flexible.
2. High illuminance: The led panel light adopts a uniformly luminous reflective panel and a sealed design, combined with a high-efficiency light guide plate, and made of aluminum alloy materials, with uniform luminous effect and higher illumination.
3. Less heat: The led panel light has a thin and light appearance, complete heat dissipation function, low power and less heat.
4. Long life: The theoretical life of the led lamp is as long as 100,000 hours. If calculated by 8 hours per day, the theoretical life is more than 27 years, and the theoretical life of the CPL lamp cup is even more than 100,000 hours.
5. Various ways of change: LED panel lights can adjust the light color according to different needs and environmental changes, not only without radiation and glare, but also can protect eyesight, and the light color is more gentle.
6. Strong vibration resistance: In LED panel lights, the LED light source is a high-hardness resin luminous body instead of tungsten wire glass, etc. It is not easy to be damaged, so its vibration resistance is relatively high and its environmental temperature adaptability is strong.
7. Strong control ability: LED panel lights can be controlled by various dynamic programs through external controllers, and can adjust color temperature and brightness.
8. Low power consumption: LED panel lighting technology is still a green lighting technology. The product does not contain mercury, has less waste, and there is almost no pollution in the manufacturing process. Semiconductor lighting has the characteristics of recyclability and recyclability, which is economic and social. Sustainable development plays an important role.